We’ve returned to our building.
Safely, responsibly, but we have returned to our building.
We left our building out of a concern for the health and well being of our congregation and visitors, and we have returned bearing the same things in mind.
In order to maintain the health, safety and well being of each other, we have a set of instructions we’d like you all to follow.
- If you are high risk or have an underlying health condition, we encourage you to stay at home and worship there. We want you there, but we don’t want to unnecessarily risk your health. Only you can determine that for yourself. We LIVESTREAM every service so you are able to connect with us there.
- If you know that you have been in contact with someone with CoVid-19, PLEASE MONITOR yourself. The CDC does not require you to self isolate, nor do we, but being cautious is always prudent.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home. We recognize that some of the symptoms of CoVid-19 are the same symptoms of many other things, but out of an abundance of caution, we ask you to stay home until you those symptoms pass using discretion and common sense.
- Seating is spread out. While there is no longer a need to practice social distancing, if you feel more comfortable doing so, there is plenty of space to find a seat for yourself or your family.
- We will not be handing out bulletins or paper notices, preferring to limit that to online forms of distributing information.
- We have not traditionally passed the offering plate, and it will be out in the back, but would ask you to consider using online giving instead. Information on how to do that is available here on the website under the heading “Giving”.
We will be cleaning the building using appropriate cleaners as necessary to ensure everyone’s safety.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as the Lord allows this Sunday.